Constant Change

Sunday, October 01, 2006


No Good at Blogging

I am not so good at remembering to blog!! I think about blogging, but then I get distracted by something and next thing I know, I can't remember what I was going to write about! So today, I have decided to write about my recent conversations with my 2 year old nephew Noah.

"Hi Noah!!"
"Hi Nina!"
"I love you, Noah"
"Wub you, Nina"
"Where is Joaquin?"
"Nina fishy! Joaquin fish! Joaquin at Nina house at school?"
"Noah, you should come see Nina at her house at school"
Noah takes the phone near Alaina and tells her:
"Noah bye-bye. Noah go see Nina house at school?" (My house at school is a dorm room in Missouri...Noah is in Michigan)
"What are you doing, Noah?"
"Noah fan. Fan go round and round. Fan fast!"
"Is the fan oscillating, Noah?"
"Fan oscilltating!!"

I miss this little guy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home