Constant Change

Friday, October 06, 2006

Wow.

Gina Rentschler spoke at tonight's hall praise and worship. She never ceases to amaze me. Tonight she spoke about God being described by two very small words that encompass so much. Am. In. The definition for each of these can be so deep. God is everything. He is so much more complex than we can even imagine. And amazingly enough, he wants to be in us. Why are we so afraid of that happening? Why can't we give up complete control and surrender to him? Is it a sacrifice to do so? A song we sing in chapel says that it is no sacrifice, but there are some things that I think are a huge sacrifice to give over to God. The things we care most about are the very things we struggle to give to God. I know. I struggle with that everyday. Maybe someday I will get it right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home