Constant Change

Friday, October 06, 2006

The Response

Tonight Walther First North responded to Scott First South's proposal. We are now, officially, brother and sister floors. Sweet. My girls and I snuck into their "floor meeting" and proceeded to raid and take custody of them. They were forced onto the front lawn where they had to answer questions and take the consequences if they answered wrong (and sometimes when they answered right). We made them sing the song they wrote to propose to us before we officially answered them and gave them Stella, our bearded gnome. It was amazing.



Jerrilyn, my floor president, and I went to my friend's apartment to bake brownies and cookies for everyone. I made the cookies from scratch and realized that I must have more of my grandma in me than I thought, because they tasted fantastic! Just like when we would make cookies at Grandma Burkhart's house! Yea! As you can see, I haven't changed much since then. I still eat the dough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home