Constant Change

Sunday, October 15, 2006


Homecoming

I love Homecoming weekend! There is always so much to do and so many people to see! The Crusaders were victorious against the Ravens, which was exciting. Abby and I went to our church hayride/bonfire/apple orchard event after the game and then played Taboo and Imagine iff... at my friend Jeff's apartment.

I was surprised twice this weekend! The Caywoods came down to visit Micah this weekend and I ran into them at the Caf on Friday. It was really good to them again. My second surprise was on Saturday when I saw Diane Noce at the tailgate party before the football game. It is always so good to see people from home! Now, if I could only get my family to come and see me...(hint, hint!)

Next weekend I will be home for Fall Break, Praise Jesus!! I can't wait to see my family! There is so much to look forward to. Homemade applesauce, Mom's good cooking, seeing friends, hearing Dad speak at church, and hopefully seeing the fall colors. Aside from the people, the fall colors are what I miss most about Michigan. The countdown is on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home