Constant Change

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

God is Good.

These past few weeks have also been weeks of some interesting God-moments for me. In church one Sunday, this woman came up to me and started praying for me at the front of the sanctuary and speaking these words that I knew came from God. They pin-pointed the very emotions that I had been feeling and the questions that I had been asking. I needed that. Thank you, woman of God, for following God's leading.

God has also placed some fantastic women in my life and I am so lucky to be living with them. Random moments of quick Hellos turned into hour long discussions about God, our lives, our futures, and any number of things. These are the most important things that I will take from my time at Evangel. Those nights will be imprinted on my memory forever. Thank you, my beautiful women of W1N (and those on W2S, W3S, and W1S). I love you all so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home