Constant Change

Monday, September 24, 2007

One of My Favorites!


The kids of my class are crazy. First graders are crazy. They don't sit still. When they get excited, they can't stop talking to each other. Yet I love every (well, almost every) minute of it.


This week has been a blast from the past for me at Jeffries. We read the book "The Principal's New Clothes". Sound familiar?? Maybe you would recognize it as "The Emperor's New Clothes". Family members (especially Grandma) will know this, for the rest of you, here is a little insight to the childhood of Mark and myself. We made Grandma read this book to us over and over every time we went to her house!! Mark actually got the book when Grandma moved and I tried really hard to find a picture of the cover but I couldn't find it! The copy she had was the best one. Because this was my favorite book, I was really excited to see a similar story in the curriculum. I told my teacher about it so we made a comparison lesson between the two stories (which are almost identical except for the setting).
I will tell more stories of my kids and try to post pictures of them later...for now, you can enjoy Mark and I!

1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM , Blogger Mark & Shannon said...

Gina I thoroughly enjoyed the picture! Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home