Constant Change

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Half-way Point

This week marks the half-way point through the spring semester. Terrifying. I don't feel ready to graduate. Am I really grown up enough to be a college graduate?? Have I really learned all that I am supposed to know in order to be qualified to teach children?? I don't even fully know what I want to do when I grow up!! There are so many things here that I fear I will leave unresolved.

What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. Revelation 3:7-8

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM , Blogger Shaunna said...

Your halfway point, my halfway point. Isn't it exciting? We are "halfwaying it" at the same time! Looking forward to next week!

Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home