Constant Change

Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Latest

Here are some pictures from Junior/Senior Banquet:















Kristy Phillips and I















My friend Dan and I

This next one is from a skit my class put on to teach homeschoolers about the Lewis and Clark Expedition a.k.a. The Corps of Discovery. (I played Meriweather Lewis)















Clark, Thomas Jefferson, Meriweather, and my faithful friend Seaman (the dog).

Spring Break Pictures from Michigan:















Jonah

Noah

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM , Blogger Shaunna said...

About time! Almost a full month this time....you keep waiting longer and longer to post new blogs. Although I am hurt to see that the Peoria part of Spring Break didn't make it. After all, it was a very exciting time! You could post the nephews, but not the other niece? :) Love ya! Hey, I finally found a dress for graduation too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home